If you need life insurance coverage quickly, No Exam life insurance is one of the quickest ways to get coverage without having to undergo a medical exam. These policies are often easy to obtain, are approved much quicker than regular term policies, and may have higher premiums than term life insurance policies that require exams. Read below to learn more about this type of coverage; if you decide it’s for you, you compare quotes by using our quote engine above and select a policy.
Who is a Good Candidate for No Exam Life Insurance?
This type of policy is suitable for a variety of people in many different circumstances, including:
- Those who may not have time for a medical exam
- Those who are adverse to the idea of a medical exam for personal reasons
- Those who may be traveling and unavailable to undergo an exam
- Those who are physically unable to have a medical examination
- Those who need coverage quickly
Applying for No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance
There are some things you need to know about applying for this type of coverage:
- You will have to fill out a questionnaire about your current state of health as a well as provide a complete rundown of your medical history.
- In most cases, you will need to be interviewed by insurance company personnel.
- Before approving an application, the insurance company may request information from your physicians and the Medical Information Bureau.
- In most cases, the insurance company will also check your driving record with the DMV, as well as a list of your current and previous prescription medications.
- It is imperative that all applicants are completely honest about their health history to avoid policy complications down the line. No Exam life insurance should not be seen as a way to avoid disclosing certain medical conditions.
No Exam Life Insurance Restrictions:
Coverage is Limited: The average policy is limited to $500,000 in benefits (less with several companies). If you are looking for more coverage, you’ll need to go with a policy that requires a medical exam.
Age Restrictions: In most cases, you must be under 60 years old to qualify for a No-Exam policy.
Premiums are Sometimes Higher: Since you’ll be attaining a policy right away, with little or no underwriting required, the insurance company will be taking a higher risk in covering you. To compensate for this added risk, your premiums might be slightly higher than what you would pay for a policy that requires an exam. Update: There are a few companies whose rates compare favorably to fully underwritten policies.
LifeInsure.com can Help
No Exam life insurance is the ideal solution for many people who are looking for life insurance coverage quickly and without a medical exam! Compare several life insurance quotes from top companies with LifeInsure.com – without sales pressure or submitting sensitive personal information. We’re here to help you get the coverage you need!