In 2003, two respected life insurance veterans, with over 50 years of combined experience in the insurance industry, decided to share that knowledge through the Internet and so they set out to create a full-service life insurance website, LifeInsure.com.
Our insurance services include Life Insurance (term or permanent) and Disability Insurance (with a focus on high-income professionals). Our Term Life insurance database is accessible to anyone via the Internet. We never ask for personal information in order to view our quotes database.
Our Advanced Planning department specializes in Estate Planning, Charitable Planning and Retirement Planning for executives, professionals, and small business owners.
Our Business Services include Employee Benefits, Executive Benefit Planning, Key Person Planning, Qualified Retirement Plans, Deferred Compensation Planning & Buy/Sell and Buy-Out Planning.
What makes LifeInsure.com unique?
- We only represent companies rated “A” or higher by A.M. Best.
- We are not a lead service for insurance agents. As a full-service agency, we process all quote requests and applications in-house. Dedicated case managers assist clients through every step of the underwriting process.
- We place a high value on your privacy. As such, we don’t require you to enter any personal contact information in order to get instant quotes for term or universal life insurance. We only ask for this information if you decide to apply for a policy. We will never sell or give your information to any person or persons, other than what is required for the application process.
Our mission, whether in our “bricks and mortar” operation or through our website, has always been to assist our clients with their life insurance needs with integrity, honesty and a superb client focus.
Through LifeInsure.com, we strive to provide a secure and pressure-free destination where visitors can learn about life insurance, get accurate quotes (without entering personal information) and, ultimately purchase life insurance through our streamlined process.
- What is a Child Term Rider on a Life Insurance Policy? - December 5, 2023
- Comprehensive Guide to Choosing the Best Cremation Insurance Policy - December 1, 2023
- Term Life Insurance vs Universal Life - November 28, 2023