What Is No Exam Life Insurance?
If you need life insurance coverage quickly, No Exam life insurance is one of the quickest ways to get coverage without having to undergo a medical exam. These policies are often easy to obtain, are approved much quicker than regular term policies, and may have higher premiums than standard term life insurance plans. Read below to learn more about this type of coverage; if you decide it’s for you, we can help you compare quotes and select a policy.
Who is a Good Candidate for No Exam Life Insurance?
This type of policy is suitable for a variety of people in many different circumstances, including:
- Those who may not have time for a medical exam
- Those who are adverse to the idea of a medical exam for personal reasons
- Those who may be traveling and unavailable to undergo an exam
- Those who are physically unable to have a medical examination
- Those who need coverage quickly
Applying for No Medical Exam Term Life Insurance
There are some things you need to know about applying for this type of coverage:
- You may have to fill out a questionnaire about your current state of health as a well as provide a complete rundown of your medical history.
- Before approving an application, the insurance company may request information from your doctors and the Medical Information Bureau.
- In most cases, the insurance company will also take a look at your driving record as well as a list of your current and previous prescription medications.
- It is imperative that all applicants are completely honest about their health history to avoid policy complications down the line. No Exam life insurance should not be seen as a way to avoid disclosing certain medical conditions.
The Terms of No Exam Life Insurance
It’s important that you understand the terms of this type of policy as well as those of the specific policy that you purchase. When it comes to No Exam life insurance, you should know that:
Coverage is Limited: The average policy is limited to $500,000 in benefits. If you are looking for more coverage, you’ll need to go with regular term life.
Premiums are Slightly Higher: Since you’ll be attaining a policy right away, with little or no underwriting required, the insurance company will be taking a higher risk in covering you. To compensate for this added risk, expect your premiums to be slightly higher than what you might pay for a regular term life policy.
Intramark can Help with LifeInsure.com
No Exam life insurance is the ideal solution for many people who are looking for solid coverage quickly and without a medical exam! Compare several accurate life insurance quotes from top companies with LifeInsure.com – without sales pressure or submitting sensitive personal information. We’re here to help you get the coverage you need!