The burden of paying for a loved one’s funeral, burial, or cremation is one that is often difficult for families to bear. The costs can quickly add up, and even the most affordable funerals cost thousands of dollars. A specific type of insurance policy can protect your loved ones from this type of financial burden when you pass – a final expense life insurance (or burial) policy.
Intramark is committed to helping you find final expense life insurance that will cover the expenses of your funeral or burial; we’re here to help you prepare for the future, all whilst keeping the unique needs of you and your family in mind. At LifeInsure.com, you’ll be able to find the best final expense life insurance plan out there, and we’re here to make sure that it is an easy process.
Get Started with a Quote Today
Things to Know before Applying
When you’re ready to consider final expense whole life insurance, there are some things you need to know:
- The age of application typically ranges from 50-80, but some plans will allow you to apply as young as 18 and as old as 89. It’s important to note, however, that the earlier you apply, the more cost-effective your plan will be.
- The amount of coverage you may receive will typically range from $2,000-$20,000, but some plans offer coverage up to $100,000.
- There are two benefit levels available: a level benefit and a graded benefit. A level benefit means the full face amount of the policy will be effective on the day the application is approved. A graded benefit means there is a 24-month waiting period before the full face amount is in force.
- A guaranteed issue plan has higher premiums than a standard plan, but is suitable for those with serious health impairments; no health questions are required to be answered.
- Intramark offers accurate, quick, and confidential quotes for coverage without compromising your privacy, typically with no exam required.
How to Obtain Final Expense Insurance
Now that you understand what comes with a final life insurance, or burial insurance plan, you’re ready to start looking for a policy. At LifeInsure, you can get final expense insurance quotes from dozens of top-rated companies, quickly and easily. Simply complete the short form on this page and review your quotes. You can then instantly submit your application for consideration.
Generally, you will apply and then have a short phone interview, and you’ll have an approval decision usually within 48 hours, if not sooner!
During the phone interview, you will be asked a few simple questions about your health. Your answers to those questions will influence your premium costs.
Why Should I Find My Final Expense Plan with Intramark?
At LifeInsure.com, we’re here to help you every step of the way. You will have full access to information about different life insurance options with our client-focused and honest staff in a secure, pressure-free environment.
LifeInsure.com allows you to instantly compare initial quotes online, without having you divulge sensitive personal information.
Get started today to find an excellent final expense insurance plan now. Call us at 866-691-0100 ext. 105 for a no-obligation quote.