Looking for an online life insurance agency? There are many benefits of purchasing life insurance online, but it’s also important to make sure that you make a wise decision when selecting an online agency to handle your life insurance needs. Following the following three tips for choosing an online agency can help you select the best agency for your needs.
- Instant Quotes – One of the primary benefits of working with an Internet insurance agency is the ability to get information about life insurance online quickly and easily. Verify that your agency has the capacity to provide you with instant quotes, so you won’t have to deal with delays when researching policy options. Also, if you can get the quotes without entering any personal contact information, that’s a bonus.
- Contact Information – When working with an online agency, it’s essential to be sure that the company you’ve selected is legitimate. Verify that the agency has thorough contact information published on its website, complete with a physical address and telephone number.
- Will my non-public personally identifiable information be kept confidential?
- Under what circumstances will my personal information be shared with insurance providers?
- Will my name or email address be shared with third parties without my knowledge?
- Are customers able to make corrections to erroneous personally identifiable data stored in the agency’s database?
- Under what circumstances will the insurance agency contact you, and by what means?
- Is the name and contact information for the privacy officer published on the online life insurance agency’s website.
Shopping for life insurance online can save you a lot of time. Take these steps above to make sure you get the full benefits of your online shopping experience.