In Celebration of Life Insurance Awareness Month in September, LIFE (Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education) published “The Seven Wonders of Life Insurance” on their website Life Happens. I recommend this website for consumers and insurance industry professionals as it is full of unbiased information .
The Seven Wonders of Life Insurance are:
- Buys Time: Allows loved ones to focus on their grief by helping to pay for the funeral and other final expenses.
- Provides a Fresh Start: Lets loved ones start with a clean slate by helping to pay off credit card bills, outstanding loans and even the mortgage.
- Generates Income: Helps replace lost income for years to come so that surviving family members can continue to pay for life’s necessities.
- Offers flexibility: Gives a surviving spouse the chance to take time off from work or to switch to a job that offers a more flexible work schedule.
- Creates opportunities: Can provide funding to start a business, or pay for schooling so surviving family members can train for a new career.
- Funds the future: Offers a way to fund longer-range goals like a college education for the kids or a secure retirement for a surviving spouse.
- Leaves a legacy: Gives parents the chance to leave future generations with the legacy of long-term financial security.
Life Insurance Awareness Month – what better time to review your financial plan with a professional to make sure your family benefits from these seven wonders?
Visit this link to get a term life insurance quote now.
Visit this link to learn about various life insurance types.