Why does someone buy life insurance online instead of from a local agent or your “friend in the business”?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Full selection of prices without regard to any one company
- Check prices anonymously and recheck different amounts of insurance on a site like LifeInsure.com and do it without someone pushing you to buy.
- Learn about and do research on the different types of life insurance like term life insurance, whole life insurance, return of premium life insurance and survivorship life insurance (also known as second to die life insurance or joint and survivor life insurance).
- Take your time. Do it at your speed.
- Local anonymity and choices. Some people feel there’s a downside to doing business with friends or even family who then are aware of their personal financial affairs. Obviously, some are comfortable with this. Having the opportunity to go online gives you a choice.
- Instead of just one or a few life insurance companies you get a full range of life insurance companies with the quote engine sorting all the policies in order of price.