These are my New Year resolutions for 2009. I have left some of the information blank so you can fill in your own information, if you are so-inspired.
- 1. Quit (Fill in the blank). Hopefully it’s not the same as last year’s.
- 2. Help at least one person every day
- 3. Lose (fill in the blank) pounds. Hopefully the number is smaller than last year’s.
- 4. Spend more quality time with my family.
- 5. Review my life and disability insurance policies to make sure my family is well-protected.
- 6. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- 7. Watch less television.
- 8. Save more for retirement.
- 9. Only pass on GOOD news to others.
- 10. Praise others’ work when deserved.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.